Virtual Individual Therapy-NOW ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS!
In response to COVID-19, we have temporarily suspended in-person individual therapy sessions. Instead, we are now offering virtual sessions in which you are now able to access your therapist from anywhere in NC as long as you have an electronic device with a webcam and microphone. How does this work?
- The therapist will send you a link to a secure video conferencing platform (e.g., Webex)
- Therapy worksheets and handouts will be provided via a secure cloud storage space (e.g., Box)
- Make payments online
Hybrid Testing-NOW ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS!
We are also offering virtual and in-person testing sessions. Virtual sessions will be conducted for interview-based assessments and in-person services will be conducted for assessments requiring cognitive, academic achievement, and behavioral observation evaluations that involve tasks with testing materials. How does this work?
- All therapists, staff, and clients must wear a face covering
- Plexiglass shields are installed in every testing room and the front desk area
- Hand sanitizers and gloves are set up in every room
- Testing rooms and testing materials are sanitized after each use
- Clinic will be closed two days per week for deeper cleaning
- Practice social distancing of at least 6-ft apart
Virtual Group Therapy-NOW ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS!
Teen Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Group
Virtual Learning: Strategies for Success-Middle and High School Students
Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Training Group-Adults
Acceptance and Commitment Therapy Group-Adults